handy Push Messages can help you stay connected with in-stay guests. Bring focus to other parts of your business as time-consuming, day-to-day tasks are eliminated. Behavioral insights and guest preferences fuel more personalized communication — send a welcome note from the General Manager, celebrate a guest's special occasion or simply remind your guests to leave a review before departing the hotel.
How to make the most out of guest engagement with handy?
Before getting started — bring maximum exposure to handy and let travelers familiarize themselves with their new travel companion upon arrival. Showcase your sample handy device at concierge to promote live interaction with the suite of free features available to them during their stay with you. Build excitement for their very own handy device when checking into their own hotel room.
To stay in touch with your guests and enhance their experience, we've compiled below a list of topics to share at different stages of their stay — get creative!
Day 1 — First Day
- Remind guests of handy as their very own travel companion with FREE features
- Send a Welcome message from the General Manager or Guest Relations team
- Promote Hotel & City tips, your own shops, restaurants or recommended service partners
- Upsell hotel facilities & room upgrade opportunities
Day 2 — Middle Duration
- Promote special offers — happy hour, canape treats, daily discounts
- Draw attention to your F&B outlets — restaurants, lounge, bar
- Request for TripAdvisor reviews from specific guests — premium, VIP
- Send personalized messages for special occasions — birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons
Day 3 — Last Day
- Promote hotel membership incentives or loyalty programs with sign up forms
- Promote your hotel communications to stay connected post-trip — newsletters, social media
- Share convenient traveler information across different budgets and topics — transportation, food
Download the infographic